This is basically me singing from the rooftops that peanut butter and I are in love and we’re going to sail off into the sunset together – just so you know.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 100g oats
- 20g ground flaxseed
- 30g plant protein powder (I like Pulsin’s pea protein)
- 20g seed mix
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 6 rounded tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- Weigh all the dried ingredients into a bowl. Add the peanut butter and agave syrup and use your hands to make a dough.
- Shape the dough into balls. Leave to rest for an hour (or eat them all straight away, entirely up to you). Keep in an airtight container.
- Experiment with flavours, add a sprinkle of cinnamon, or try adding mini chocolate chips to the dough.
Enjoy! Let me know if you try out the recipe and tell me what you think!